Stephanie Howell, Sexton
Cemetery Perpetual Care
1. Promote improvements to cemetery grounds to create a safer, cleaner, and more pleasing environment.
a. Re-stripe the parking stall lines on the south end.
b. Install a retaining wall on the northeast side to prevent slippage.
c. Installing a new shed at the north end with bathroom facilities.
d. Development of a trash management program in the cemetery.
2. Preserve all artifacts, records, monuments, headstones, and grave markers for the benefit of all visitors and future generations.
a. Continue the process of photographic recording of all headstones, monuments, and grave markers.
b. Continue to upgrade computer technology to preserve existing records
3. Promote improvements and expansion to ensure sufficient space will be available for future generations.
4. Review the City’s pricing compared with other communities concerning the fee structure.
5. Establish a budget line item to ensure that cemetery fees are retained yearly to aid in improving the cemetery.
The Uintah City Cemetary is located at
1500 E 6450 S
The city maintains a Cemetery database, with these goals:
1. Manage the program and incorporate changes or additions.
2. Enter all cemetery records on the County and State Website and keep them up to date.
3. Enter all cemetery records on the City Website and keep them up to date.
All graves were mapped and pictures of headstones were taken.
This information is available at http://www.namesinstone.com
Cemetery Name List
See the Cemetery Name List here.
Date of information is April 17th, 2013
Uintah Cemetery History